Friday, December 26, 2008

-Christmas Lunch @ Frauline's dad house-

My eyes were barely open when I wrote this post. I was thinking just upload the photos, and only write the remaining tomorrow. Can I? :p

Well, its Christmas! And its my mom's birthday as well. Got her a watch and spend her a dinner at canton-i (why not mandarin-i, hokkien-i). Seriously the siew yuk (aka roast pork) is really good. The skin is crispy! Erm, I'm a little bit blur now and this is not what I suppose to blog.

Ok, back to the topic. I woke up @ 12pm, thats Mafia aka Kok Fai give me call, if not I will still be sleeping. It was quite sometime since I woke up so late. After I've done my last minute shopping @ jusco for frauline's dad gift, then pick up my girlfriend, we (Me,gf,Stella,Franzen,Angela,Mafia) headed to frauline's place. We hang out for a couple of hours before we leave. Here are some photos that I would like to share with you guyz. ;D Those who are 'involved' in the photo, please do ask me for a full copy if you think the photo is nice. Sekian.

The Christmas tree, use to have a wood made christmas tree at home.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Decided to shoot the bread as the turkey has been sembelih by vincent. Drumstick at Franzen, wins at Mafia. etc etc
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The new Santa Angels. I want gifts please!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh yeah, I hook them up. Should have treat me a meal! :p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The legendary couple, Stella & Franzen. Hehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Soon to be Papa & Mama. Level up!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is our group photo.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope that Frauline's baby will be as cute as him. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



P/S: Btw, I'm still working on Jack & Mel wedding photos. Please be patient. Kekeke

No comments: