Sunday, December 28, 2008

-Jack & Mel Wedding : Transformation-

Yo, as promised will upload the photos of Jack & Mel wedding. Not much post processing of the photos, please let me know if the photos aren't good, so that I can improve. :D

I was the official photographer for the day. Although I'm not that pro, but its a good opportunity for me to learn how to command, posing etc etc. I'm on my own this time as there is no one to baby feed me anymore. I must admit that the tea ceremony photos aren't that good as those are not under my control. Hopefully can shoot for more couples for their wedding, and thank you for those believing me for your most important day.

And now for the photo session, and some little story. :D

After waiting for so long, its d day for Mel.
She has to look perfect. Anything ugly must be covered.

So lets go through the transformation process.

Prerequisite for transfomation:
Item 1: Make up powders
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Item 2: Wedding gown
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Item 3: Nice Sandles from 'Nose'
If the brand name is based on the name of the creator, I would love to meet em. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The transformation process has just begun!
Step 1: Cover the panda eyes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Step 2: Trim the nails and polish it. If not tonite the husband gonna suffer. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Step 3: Straighten the hair. So that it won't look like 'Crazy Chicken Female'.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Step 4: Tighten the gown so that the extra stuff wont be seen.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Almost there.
Step 5: Some little touch up before complete.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally its done. She's also amazed by the transformation, can't resist to hav a picture of herself.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The traditional ginseng tea, make from various types of herbs and has been boil for 7 7 49 days.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And lastly, blessings from the parents.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you guyz enjoy the photos posted.
And more to come!

No comments: