Monday, February 2, 2009

-MIA-

Sorry for missing in action for quite sometime. Especially to my readers. For those who doesn't know what happened, let me tell u guyz now. I have been retrench from Motorola on 31st December 2008. The laptop has been returned to the company, and have to clean up the mess of those files. The laptop that I used to have at home is a little slow
for photo editing, so got a little discouraged to edit and post. Moreover have to help out during CNY preperation. Anyhow, I'm alrite and thanks for the concern guyz. Will start posting from now on. Not going to continue the story but will still share some photos for jack & mel wedding.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last but not least I wish everyone Happy Niu Year, for those who has business, I wish them prosper in their business this year, and others I wish you guyz stay healthy. :D

No comments: