Thursday, November 6, 2008

- Bee's Birthday Party -

Sorry for not updating my blog as I was quite busy for the past few days. Well Lets move on, it was Bee's birthday on the 31st of October, but he celebrated his birthday on the following day which is on 1st of November. It was his 24th birthday and about 25-30 friends attended. Entrance ticket will be a bottle of 660ml of beer, either Tiger or Carlsberg. It is a BBQ style party, but I din even manage to cook myself a chicken wing. But special thanks to bee's mum for preparing the lovely nasi lemak.

Here are the some highlighted photos during the event.

This is Bee's house, No.1 car plate no. cost RM70,000 at least. Does it apply to houses too??


The guardian of da house. She's cute isn't she?


A paparazi shot. She will feel uncomfortable whenever I point my camera to her.


The eating feast has begun!


This cake was bought from Alexis, The Gardens. Recommended by Tony, it was delicious after all.


Bee's happiest moment when surrounded by 7 angels


This one aren't really happy.


It is the Olympus 795SW, shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof and crushproof. Why am I promoting camera's here?


The dad says do not put candle on top of the cake. When we ask him why, he didn't give the answer. Anyone can tell me?


Anyway, Happy Birthday Bee!



Coming up Next!!

3 comments:

JoeL said...

YeeaaaHooo~~!!

Greenie Greenie Bloggie~


X0X0
(^.^)

Mephidross said...

that BW picture ,nice shot!

sunny l3oy said...

Yo dude, thanks. I was a paparazi shot. Caught her unaware. ;)