Wednesday, November 19, 2008

-Improve yourself everyday!-

As the title says to improve yourself everyday. Little by little, bit by bit, you'll be amazed what you can achieve.

This is what I learn today. As I was surfing around the net for photos as my samples, some of the edge of the photos has been modified to a little darker. I seriously don't know how to explain by words, but later when you see the photo you will understand. So, a colleague of mine, Gary, taught me how to modify the photos as I mentioned above. On the Adobe Lightroom, there is an option 'Vignettes' (Wth is that?). Just drag around as you like. As I was playing with it, only a word can express my feeling. 'WOW!'. I've never been exposed to any Adobe software previously, and I'm really amazed on what it can do to our photos. Users can even play around with the exposures if the shot was underexposed. Enough for the wordings now as I think this is the longest post that I had in words. Below are the edited photo for you guyz to enjoy. Original shot can be found at Kennie & Oil Wedding posts.

Bear Groom : Whoa, upskirt! Photographer, you damn syok ler. Can see everything there. Remember to send me a copy of this photo ok?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Added 20th November 2008
P/S: It's not mine. ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Henz: You have any problem with it?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks again for reading. ;)

No comments: