Tuesday, November 11, 2008

-Kennie & Oil Wedding (Part 1)-

November 2nd, 2008, Sunny. It is Kennie & Oil's big day. I volunteered as their 2nd photographer for the day. I was placed at Kennie's house as the official photographer Deven Lee is located at Oil's place. Below are some of the photos I would like to share with you guyz during the wonderful event.

I reached his house @ around 7.00am sharp and there are still no one there yet.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was sticked on his room's door. What's the word mean? Btw, I couldn't read chinese characters


Well, I wasn't in there when he is changing.


Although they can't see each other yesterday, but can still 'smsing' each other
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is supposed to be placed on each of the heng dai's car.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tidy up the flowers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here comes the bride's car.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A close up view on the teddy bears. I wasn't notice that the female bear's skirt was up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The back decoration of the car.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here comes the side view.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So now I want you guyz to fly in from the window, break the glass, and grab the bride out. Do you guyz understand?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm ready to go.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The SWAT team before departing.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Some of the edited photos.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


To be continued...............


Coming up next!!

No, not like this. Should be like that.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stay Tuned!!